Sunday, January 27, 2008

Semester is Over!



It feels like the semester has just began but it's over. This English course was very good and I had alot of fun. It's very diffcult to say goodbye to a great teacher and classmates. The overall course wa great but I didn't like the blog idea because it had no benefit. I was happy that we had no done any poetry but i really liked writing my own short story. It was a way to get my creative writing out. The teacher was great and I would giver her about 8/10 as an evaluation mark. She had taught the class really well and i belive we learned a lot from her teachings. overall the semseter was great and i had learned may things. Goodbye!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

8/10? Why an 80%? Can't you boost up my mark, Sir? :)

Good luck next semester. You can delete this blog now. Sorry you couldn't get into it as I had hoped, but everyone is different.